Interview with Angelica Chebotar In Singapore

Russian Model Angelica Chebotar


What is your goal? My goal is to have my own business in future and be successful woman, have a great career in business.
 

Have long have you been involved in modelling career? I have been working as model since year 2009. I used to modelling in China and Japan before arrive Singapore two years ago. 


Where are you from? Tell us about your country...
I come from Russia but I have Japanese blood, I am a mixed model.  I am from Vladivostok located near China, Japan and Korea. This is a place where you can find a lot of fresh seafood and travel to many nice island with boat.


How do you keep your body fit and in good shape? I love to dance a lot and I am expert in salsa dance. I used to be synchronised swimmer for the past 7 years. Also, I go for gym three times a week and swim regularly as well. I try to eat healthy good such as vegetables, seafood especially lots of fish.





 

Popular Posts